Wednesday, November 11, 2009

SNC-The Intro.....

Let me start off by saying that I am not a blogger. I am not a writer. I'm just Adonis, a dude that has opinions. I like to share those opinions with others that I know. But unlike some people, I actually care about the views and ideas of others. It all makes for good conversation.

You see it started as a joke. I was joking with one of my friends by telling him that I made this post on my blog. He laughed knowing that I didn't have a blog, but was a frequent visitor of a few. Then I started thinking, "it didn't have to be a joke". Maybe I could start one and allow it to serve as a platform for others to share their ideas and experiences.

My homie Que and I came up with the first discussion topic. Well actually I came up with the idea, lol. He encouraged me to actually follow through with it. I told him that I would only do so with his help. So here it goes..... Enjoy it.....Straight, No Chaser.

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you followed through with this. I think that this is a great idea my brothas. I anticipate having some great discussions on this site.

    How often do you plan on updating?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que, we are ------><-------. I'm the same way man. At some point we have to learn to trust. I miss out on alot because most people don't have the patience to wait around for me to trust them.

    Adonis....MAAAAAN!! If I had someone like you that I KNEW would hold me down....I probably would not be single now.

    Good job guys. Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What up Anonymous:

    The song by Bobby Valentino called "Anonymous" comes to my mind right now because the beat is bangin and why u gotta be anonymous? Like the song says I wanna know your name. But on the real you are just like me I can appreciate that so maybe me and you will grow on this dayum blog. Thanx for your support! Now on the trust thing it takes me a LONG time to trust someone, I guess its because I wanna safeguard myself from being hurt because I feel like when I begin to expose myself to someone I want them to be around for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the love Anonymous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you have an opinion, because without an opinion your just like everyone else. I use to really like the television show, "The View." When Rosie O' Donnell was the moderator she always shared her opinion, which I shared most of the time. Now, Whoopi is doing good as well, but that Sherri Sherprad, or however you spell her name, is a hot ass mess. She does not have her own opinion, and she is always regurgitating something that she has heard someone else say. She really compromises the integrity of the show. So for you, I hope you stay true to the original premise of your blog, and thats sharing your honest opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What up Rod keep coming back man as we try to keep it 100 at all costs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree the reason I am single now is because it takes a while for me to trust and open up. When you have been done wrong so many times you go into the next relationship with a guard up. I think this blog will create discussions we hate to talk about but allows us to get our concerns off our chest. Yall be safe!

    ReplyDelete